31.12.15

Fifteen Bakes

This year I've still managed to fit in a baking session in amongst my studies; it's often just what I need to forget about the everyday and still quench my need to be creative and make something- even better that you can eat it! As well as sticking the recipe, I love to tweak things a bit, and there's been the baked creations from family and friends too. So this year:

1.   Apple cake
2.   Scones   by my Dad
3.   Apricot and yoghurt loaf cake   from Waitrose
4.   Victoria sponge
5.   Chocolate jumbles   adapted from Nigel Slater
6.   Lemon and lime drizzle cake   adapted from Mary Berry
7.   Apricot, honey and pistachio   from Twigg Studio
8.   Hazelnut and chocolate banana bread   adapted from Nigella
9.   Eton mess
10. Orange blossom flapjack   from Honey & Co - The Baking Book
11. Gluten-free chocolate cake   from Doves Farm
12. Vanilla biscuits   from BBC Good Food
13. Birthday Bake Off creations   by my colleagues
14. Cinnamon, cardamon and orange bundt   adapted from Honey & Co - The Baking Book
15. Winter berry pavlova

No comments:

Post a Comment